Full Agenda Announced for SBIR Road Tour, May 22
IICorp is pleased to announce the finalization of the SBIR Road Tour Agenda for the Des Moines stop on May 22.
The afternoon Success Panel, presented by IICorp, will include the following guests:
- Dr Todd Krone – CEO PowerPollen
- Dr Natalia Rogovska – Co-founder & CEO N-Sense
- Dr Michael Schultz – Co-founder & Chief Science Officer Viewpoint Molecular Targeting
- Emily Starr – President & CEO StarrMatica Learning Systems
- Dr Christopher Whitmer – Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer Parametric Studio
There are still a number of appointments available with Federal program managers. These one-on-one meetings are available for Iowa tech entrepreneurs to discuss pitch their ideas and learn more about ~$3 billion available in Federal seed funding.
Questions? Contact us for more information.